Aims of ‘Satyug Darshan Institute of Education and Research’
Preparation of skilled professionals in teaching with an understanding and appreciation of teaching philosophy and its true purpose – which is to develop and train human minds so as to appreciate higher virtues of life and living as true human beings.
Develop teaching skills and methods among teachers to be able to optimize the potential of children through a right mix of academic and practical aspects of education so as to develop them into good human beings with strong moral character.
Seven Core Values i.e. Contentment, Endurance, Truthfulness, Righteousness, Equanimity, Selflessness and Benevolence.
Increase the number / pool of certified and trained teachers in the society to meet the growing need and bridge the gap between the need and the availability.
Instill such skills in the teachers which are essential for the effectiveness of teaching system such as : dedication, commitment, and responsiveness to the individual, societal and national needs as well as to the process of teaching
Effective guidance, counseling , familiarization and imbibing of the true value system of humanity among teachers such as equanimity, even-sightedness, contentment, endurance, Truthfulness and righteousness, aimed at making them role models in the society which would help them effectively nurture and strengthen good moral values and character among children as part of teaching and learning.
Familiarize and instill skills such as motivational techniques and non academic methods among teachers which help them improve the overall development of students.
Conduct research in the field of education specifically related to:
- Development of effective Teaching system (both academic and sports) for best possible development of physical, mental and spiritual state of future beings.
- Development of innovative techniques, tools, methods and documentation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of teaching aimed at imparting true knowledge of all aspects of life and enhancement in the overall learning process among children.
- Work with other educational institutions for upgrading and enhancing the professional education of teachers on an on-going basis through provision of short in-service courses etc.
- Conduct research and develop methods in collaboration with parents and community for changes needed to improve the effectiveness of teaching as well as overall development of the child.
- Develop effective assessment and evaluation systems aimed at improving the overall effectiveness of teaching as a profession as well as the performance of the students.
- Work in co-operation with other educational institutions and Universities in order to:
- Collaborate, conduct research and respond effectively to the complexity and constant evolution of individual and social needs in the interest of everlasting learning and growth of students.
- Assist in the development of remedial teaching, curriculum design and planning in all aspects of education and learning, especially affecting the training of teachers.
- Conduct Seminars,conferences and workshops for further development and improvement of teacher’s knowledge and abilities from initial training to service throughout their career and dissemination of research findings or experiential learning.
- Imbibe and instill such skills among teachers such as familiarization with latest teaching aids and technology so as to improve their self-confidence and enhance their career prospects along with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Publish reports, research papers, teacher guides, supplementary readings and journals for further use by trainers, in-service teachers, educators and educational institutes, Universities and colleges etc.